Prepared with fresh vegetables and a rush of desi spices or herbs, variation of rice is an absolute champion as it features both sustenance and taste.
Recipe Servings: 3 to 4
Recipe Time: 30 minutes
- Macaroni – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 1
- Cabbage – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Carrot – 2
- Tomato – 2
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 3 to 4 tbsp
- Green Chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
- Green coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or as per taste
- Red Chilly Powder – less than 1/4 tsp
How to make Vegetable Macaroni
- Boil the pasta, first. Take 2 to 3 cups of water in any equipment and place it on fire for heating. When water starts steaming add 1 tsp oil, 1/2 tsp sodium and pasta into it and prepare for 10 to 12 moments. Mix at regular intervals.
- Wash all the vegetables, chili peppers, green beans, tomato and clothes, thoroughly, pat dry and then chop them perfectly.
- Drain the water out of boiled pasta. Pre-heat some oil in a pan. When oil is hot, add ginger paste, perfectly sliced natural cold and saute for while. Now add perfectly sliced carrot and chili peppers and again saute for a while.
- When vegetables get crispy, add clothes and tomato into it and prepare for another 2 moments.
- Now add sodium, chaat masala, red cold powder and tomato marinade into it and mix well. Cook for few more moments. Add pasta and some natural cilantro into the masala. Mix for 1 minute and prepare the pasta with vegetables.
- Steaming hot veg pasta is ready. Take it out in a plate and take with some natural cilantro. Serve this delicious pasta and relish eating.