Don’t fear that ugly acne that pops out anytime it feels like. Try these easy herbal remedies for skin allergy to make your skin clear, happy and glowing!
Did you know the simple application of olive oil onto your skin can totally rejuvenate your skin giving it an impressive healthy and charming glow. Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E therefore it is natural that the glow is natural.
Just add a pinch of olive oil to the infected area. Do this 2 to 3 times daily and allow it to soothe the skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar
If you have raw and organic apple cider vinegar then it can be used to treat rashes and skin infection and also ease the symptoms of itching. The acetic content in it helps in fighting the skin infections and the symptoms of skin allergy.
As apple cider vinegar is too harsh on the skin therefore use only the diluted version of the vinegar.
Take cotton ball and dip it in the solution of apple cider vinegar and gently move it over the area that is infected this will help provide relief.
It is great when it comes to treating the rashes as it helps in reducing the inflammation of the skin, acting as an antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial.
Soak a cloth in the tea made out of chamomile and leave it onto the infected area. Compress the infected region gently so provide it instant relief. You have to repeat this 2 to 3 times daily in order to fetch maximum results.
Neem (Indian Lilac/ Margosa)
It is a fantastic remedy that helps treat various skin ailments some of which includes psoriasis, scabies, acne, rashes, eczema and various other skin problems. The anti-oxidants present in this will help prevent aging and revamp the skin totally give it a new look and shine.
How to prepare a fine neem paste?
- Take some neem leaves.
- Wash them will clean water and soak them in water for a while so that it gets rid of all the impurities, dust and dirt on it.
- Now, take a pan and boil these neem leaves for a while.
- After boiling strain the solution and thereafter allow it to cool down for a bit.
- Now, place cotton into the solution and allow it to soak the water
- Leave it over the infected area for 10 minutes
- You can also use the neem extract in the form of cream, soap but do make sure that it is a natural product and free from any kind of chemicals.
It will provide instant relief from irritation of the skin and rashes. It has anti-irritant, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. You need to apply the paste made by coriander on the area that is infected and you need to repeat the remedy twice or atleast three times a day.
It will heal the skin and rejuvenate and renovate it.
How to prepare the coriander juice?
- Take a teaspoon of coriander seeds
- Soak them in a pan of water
- Simmer the water with coriander seeds in it
- Now, the solution that is created, drink it twice daily every day.
- The solution is meant to be consumed directly
If you wish to soothe the rashes, treat ulcer, eczema, problem of dry skin, bruises, wounds then you can do so with the goodness of calendula. It has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties due to which it helps solve various skin problems.
Add the calendula oil onto the infected area and leave for many hours and let it settle and heal before taking it off. Repeat this many times daily if you wish to see the improvement.
You can also take hot water bath, putting calendula oil in the bathing water. Sit in the bathtub for 15 minutes and let it do its magic.
These natural and herbal remedies for skin allergy will heal your skin naturally.