Papaya has appropriately been named as the ‘angel fruit’ due to its flexibility and amazing qualities. It is a normal and nutritive fruits and a rich source of nutritional value, natural vitamins, and nutritional value that keep the body’s systems in maximum health and wellness. It is not only an excellent aid for digestive function, but it is also very beneficial for your skin when used topically in the form of experience features.
Use papaya along with other ingredients to obtain the maximum advantages of this flexible fruits. Let’s take a look at the advantages of this fruits for your glowing skin.
Things you need
- A few part of ripe papaya
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) or sandalwood powder
What you have to do
- Take a ripe papaya and cut it into little pieces.
- Add the Fuller’s earth or sandalwood powder and honey to it.
- Mix all of them to get a paste-like reliability.
- Apply it all over your neck and face.
- Keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash with cool water.
How often you should do this
Do this once a week.
Why it works
Fresh papaya contains papain, an enzyme that provides a mild exfoliator. This carefully removes the top layer of dead cells on the face and makes your skin glowing and younger looking. It also opens up the dirt and oil that can lead to acne and breakouts on the face. Multani mitti absorbs the excess oil from the skin and makes it supple and soft. Honey is a natural moisturizer and will hydrate the skin. It also reduces the imperfections on the skin. This pack acts as a skin firming and anti-aging face pack.