Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Bake: 20 mins at 350°F
Cook: 5 mins
- 1 14 1/2 – ounce can no-salt-added stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup frozen veggie “meat” crumbles
- 3 cups risotto from Corn and Shrimp Risotto
- 4 large green peppers, tops cut off and seeds removed
- Roasted Carrots from Corn and Shrimp Risotto
How to make Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Heat stove to 350oF In a medium-size pot, merge tomato vegetables, Cajun preparing and vegetable crumbles. Warm over medium heat until fizzy, breaking apart tomatoes with a wood made scoop.
- Stir in risotto and continue to cook until warmed through. Turn off heat.
- Place cleaner place into a large saucepot. Complete with 1-inch water. Add sweet peppers, cut-side down, and bring to a vapor over great temperature. Reduce heat to medium-high; cover and vapor for 5 to 6 moments.
- Carefully remove sweet peppers from cleaner make, cut-side up, in a cooking plate. Complete each with about 1-1/4 glasses grain combination. Prepare at 350oF for 20 moments. Serve with reheated Cooking Green beans from Maize and Shrimp Risotto formula, if preferred.
1 stuffed pepper: 261 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 815mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 7g fiber), 11g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Metal aluminum foil helps keep food wet, guarantees it chefs equally, keeps scraps fresh, and makes clean-up easy.