Indians are most obsessed with Cottage cheese or also well known as Paneer. We love to add it to anything and everything on our plate, whether it is an appetizer, main course or just evening snacks, our love for paneer seems like never-ending. There are so many different styles of preparing delicious and lip-smacking paneer dishes that can be cooked for lunch or dinner parties at home. With its milky flavor and smooth texture, paneer makes every meal a must to remember. The best part about Paneer recipe is that it will not take too much of your cooking time. You can also use paneer is different styles of salads as well. So, to sum up, if you’re confused as to what paneer recipe to go for, do not worry, we got your back.
Here is the list of top 5 Paneer recipes that you need to try for your next house party.
- Shahi Paneer recipe: Shahi paneer is the most loved dish by all the north Indian vegetarians around the world. It is a smooth blend of onion and tomato paste that is prepared with all the necessary Indian ground spices and freshly cut cubbed cottage cheese. The ingredient that makes it different from regular paneer curries is that in here we use soaked cashew nuts paste so that it gives a hint of creamy flavor. Shahi paneer is also known for its spicy and sweet gravy, prepared in butter and edible oil both and finish it off with a drizzle of fresh cream on top.
- Paneer Butter Masala recipe: It is the most requested and adored dish from around the nation. The idea is to cook the recipe in both creamy and authentic spicy way which makes it entirely different from shahi paneer recipe. Paneer Butter Masala recipe is super easy to learn and might not even require a lot of ingredients beforehand. It does not taste tangy or sweet on your taste bud. Visit drooling foodies website to know more about this recipe.
- Paneer Tikka masala recipe: Next is, Paneer tikka masala is a flavorful spicy and an easy to make the dish. Paneer tikka masala is prepared with smoked paneer tikkas and onion-tomato gravy cooked to perfection. The gravy is supposed to be less creamy here and not in running consistency. Gravy should be enough to coat well with the tikkas. Remember to grill paneer and diced onions and capsicum as well.
- Paneer Kofta recipe: Third is the paneer kofta recipe which might be little hard or require constant care while preparing the koftas as well. Kofta is made with grated paneer and boiled and mashed potatoes mixed with powdered masalas and freshly chopped coriander and green chilies. You can always stuff the koftas with cashew nuts or almonds in them for enhancing the taste. Koftas are served with authentic Indian gravy and tandoori naan on the side.
- Paneer Bhurji recipe: Paneer bhurji is typically served with parathas or pav in the breakfast. It is the easiest paneer recipe on the list that one needs to try ASAP at home. All you need to do is to chop some onion, tomatoes, capsicum and green chilies and grate fresh paneer. It will not take too much time to cook, so it is a recipe for someone in a hurry.