This recipe is for the idle cooks and pork lovers. All you need to do is add all the ingredients in a pan, and let the chorizo do its wonderful.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 100 gm penne pasta
- 1 cup chorizo, chopped
- 6 tomatoes or 1 cup tomato puree
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan shavings
- A few sprigs fresh basil
How to Make Chorizo Penne Pasta in Tomato Sauce
- Heat the water in a sauce pan. Add the penne pasta and let it bake till cooked. Deplete and cool.
- Heat up olive oil in a pan. Include the garlic, tomatoes and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Include the chorizo and let it bake for 10-12 minutes. The sauce should add to a rich red color.
- Make sure seasoning, and add the penne pasta. Toss well.
- Garnish with fresh basil and Parmesan.