Litti Chokha Recipe of Bihar is very popular. Litti Chokha Recipe is very popular in Bihar and Jharkhand, it is also famous all over India. Litti and Chokha can be eaten in almost every season and due its considerable posture it is almost everywhere like Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and other places. In order to make a little sharpener, many things are needed, but all of them are easily found in our kitchen.
So go on how to make Litti Chokha at home.
Well, Litti Chokha recipe is not a rocket science, but the list of ingredients in it is quite long. So let’s know how to make Litti Chokha in detail:
Ingredients / Ingredients
- First, take 2 cups of flour
- Take 2 tablespoons fresh mustard oil
- Take 1/2 teaspoon celery
- Take 2 tablespoons of ghee
- Salt for Taste
Stuffing materials for filling Litti
- Take 1 cup sattu
- 4-5 garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 piece of chopped ginger (cut it finely)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- Take 2-3 green chillies and cut it finely
- 1/2 cup green coriander finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Kalonji (Join Mangalaela)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Sharp or material to make filling
- Take 2 large potato potatoes and boil it and take out its peel
- 1 Big Eyes Brinjal
- Take a red tomato of 2 or 3 medium
- 4 Take the garlic and peel it
- 2 large onions finely cut
- Take 1/2 piece of ginger and finely cut it
- 2-3 green chilies finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon mustard oil
- Taste the salt
How to Make Litti Chokha
Method of making Litti Chokha
To make lactic dough
Filter the dough and add salt, celery, and oil according to the taste in it, knead the dough well with water, as is done to make the bread.
- In order to fill the litter, sattu will be required, filter the sattu well by sieve it and keep it in a large vessel.
- Now add finely chopped onion.
- Now put garlic and ginger in it.
- Now add finely chopped chillies and put coriander, celery, black salt.
- Finally, add lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Mix this mixture and mix it well and prepare the mixture well.
For sharpener (Chokha)
- Boil tomato for 5 minutes and let it cool down.
- Now wash the brinjal well and add 8 to 10 holes to it and put garlic in it and roast till it becomes soft on fire / gas.
- Now, roasted roasted brinjal on cooling ground and grind it on a vessel.
- Now mix the boiled potato tomatoes well and mix them together.
- Now add the finely chopped onion, a little bit of ginger, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies, salt to taste and mustard oil and mix it well.
Now your Chokha ready.
For the Litti
- Make 10 to 12 lot (round) of kneaded dough and add 1 to 2 spoonful of it.
- Now close it by keeping it round properly.
- Likewise, fill all the flour and rinse the litti properly until it gets brown or brown on oven.
- Now, remove the Litti and break it a bit and pour 1/2 cup ghee in it.
Litti Chokha is ready to be served!