Have a look at some best teachers day quotes by some famous figures on the role teachers play in our life.
10 Inspiring Teachers’ Day Quotes
- Let us remember: one book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world. —Malala Yousafzai
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. —William Butler Yeats
- I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think. —Socrates
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. —Pablo Picasso
- Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher. —Japanese proverb
- When you study great teachers…you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style. —William Glasser
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. —Albert Einstein
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. —Henry Ford
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. —Henry Brooks Adams
- I am not a teacher, but an awakener. —Robert Frost
Browse some Best Teachers Day Quotes
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
- There’s no word in the language I revere more than ‘teacher.’ My heart sings when a kid refers to me as his teacher, and it always has. I’ve honored myself and the entire family of man by becoming a teacher.
- Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.
- Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives.
- The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you on to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.
- A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.
- Thank you for giving me the tools to dream big and to reach success.
- You are the reason why I love learning. Thank you for making education fun and not boring.
- For all that you do, for all that you say and for all that you give, you are the by far the best and I thank you.
- Learning from you, listening to you, looking up to you, laughing with you, makes you the best leader in my book.